From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Osumi)
Ōsumi can stand for:
- Ōsumi Province, a former province of Japan
- Ōsumi Peninsula
- Ōsumi Islands, an archipelago at the northern end of the Ryukyu Islands
- Ōsumi (satellite), the first Japanese satellite
- Ōsumi class LST, a class of Japanese Amphibious transport dock
- Baron Mineo Ōsumi, a Japanese admiral
- Yoshinori Ohsumi, Japanese cell biologist and 2016 Nobel laureate in Physiology or Medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ōsumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.