|Full name||Osvaldo Alexis González Sepúlveda|
|Date of birth||August 10, 1984|
|Place of birth||Concepción, Chile|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|U. de Concepción|
|2005–2008||U. de Concepción||84||(1)|
|2008–2009||Universidad de Chile||68||(3)|
|2011–2016||Universidad de Chile||128||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 August 2016.
A product of the Universidad de Concepción youth system, González began playing in the club's youth squad. He later debuted for the senior squad in 2005, and soon after became a regular starter. He then signed with Universidad de Chile. On January 9 he was transferred to Toluca of México. On May 15, 2010 he received two yellow cards in the semifinal of the second leg of El Bicentenario 2010. Due to his red card he missed the first leg of the final which Toluca eventually won. After a year and a half in Mexico, Osvaldo finally returned to Universidad de Chile in July 2011. He scored the equalizer goal of the game against Vasco da Gama in the semifinals of the 2011 Copa Sudamericana, which Universidad de Chile finished as champion.
- Universidad de Chile
- Primera División de Chile: 2009–A, 2011–C, 2012–A, 2014–A
- Copa Chile: 2012–13, 2015
- Copa Sudamericana: 2011
- Supercopa de Chile: 2015
- "Osvaldo Alexis González Sepúlveda - Deportivo Toluca F.C.". Deportivo Toluca F.C. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- Osvaldo González at National-Football-Teams.com