From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up otan, Otan, or OTAN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Otan may refer to:
- The Fatherland (Kazakhstan) political party in Kazakhstan
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), in some Romance languages.
- in French: Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord
- in Spanish: Organización del Tratado del Atlántico Norte
- in Portuguese: Organização do Tratado do Atlântico Norte
- The town of Ota, Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Otan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.