Otay Ranch Town Center
Otay Ranch Town Center logo
|Location||Chula Vista, California|
|Opening date||October 27, 2006|
|Developer||General Growth Properties|
|Management||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|Owner||Brookfield Properties Retail Group|
|No. of stores and services||103|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||654,646 square feet (60,818.6 m2)|
Anchor stores include AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, and Macy's. Other retailers include Apple Inc., H&M, and Hollister Co. Dining options include The Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang's China Bistro.
The mall opened on October 27, 2006.
In January 2017, REI and Anthropologie closed stores at the mall.
In October 2017, Orange Theory Fitness opened.
- The mall hosts a Farmer's Market every Tuesday in the afternoon.
- Dog Park
- Pet friendly shopping center
- Family friendly shopping center, with water fountains for children and artificial grass area.
- Has an annual tree lighting with a small Christmas entertainment.
- "Otay Ranch Town Center". Brookfield Properties Retail Group.
- "General Growth Properties Opens Otay Ranch Town Center" (Press release). Business Wire. October 27, 2006.
- Mannes, Tanya (November 29, 2011). "3 new stores at Otay Ranch mall". The San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Sampite-Montecalvo, Allison (February 8, 2017). "Otay Ranch Town Center sees store closures in 2017". The San Diego Union-Tribune.
- "Local Fans Welcome New Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza in San Diego County" (Press release). Globe Newswire. September 12, 2018.
- Acevedo, Laura (October 16, 2018). "New businesses coming to Chula Vista's Otay Ranch Town Center". KGTV.