From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up others in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Others may refer to:
- The Others (2001 film), a 2001 film by Alejandro Amenábar, starring Nicole Kidman and Christopher Eccleston
- The Others (1997 film), a 1997 film by Travis Fine
- The Others (1974 film), a 1974 film by the Argentinian director Hugo Santiago
- Others (Lost), mysterious inhabitants of a strange island in the South Pacific in the television series Lost
- The Others (TV series), a 2000 horror series
- "The Others", a season 4 episode of the TV series Andromeda
- The Others, the Ancients who have achieved Ascension in the Stargate universe
- Others group of artists, a group of modernist artists founded in the beginning of the 20th century
- The Others (band), a British rock band
- The Others (R&B band), a British rhythm and blues band performing in the 1960s
- The Others (American band), a garage rock band active in the 1960s.
- The Others (The Others album), 2005
- The Others (Rosemary's Sons album)
- The Others (Dukes of Windsor album), 2006
- "The Others" (song), a 2006 song by the Dukes of Windsor
- The Others (novel), the first book of a 1990–1993 trilogy by Margaret Wander Bonanno
- Others (A Song of Ice and Fire), supernatural creatures in the fictional world of George R. R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire
- Others: A Magazine of the New Verse, a literary magazine edited by Alfred Kreymborg
- Others (Night Watch), a fictional group of people with supernatural abilities in Sergey Lukyanenko's Watches novel pentalogy
- Others, a 1999 novel by James Herbert
- The Others, a reference to Cro-Magnon peoples in Jean M. Auel's Earth's Children series
- The Others, a group of allies of Aquaman in comics, introduced in 2012 and featured in a 2014 series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Others.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.