From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Otho may refer to:
- Marcus Salvius Otho, an emperor of the Roman Empire
- Lucius Otho, his father
- a variant of the German name Otto
- Otho, a saint and companion in martyrdom to Berard of Carbio
- Otto of Greece, King of Greece
- Otho Clark, American football player
- Otho Davis, a trainer for the Baltimore Colts
- Lord Otho FitzGerald, a member of the British Parliament
- Otho Nitcholas, a pitcher for the Brooklyn Dodgers
- Otho Prior-Palmer, a member of the British Parliament for Worthing
- Valentinus Otho or Valentin Otto (died 1603), German mathematician and astronomer
- Otho de Lagery, Pope Urban II
- Oddone di Monferrato, a medieval Papal diplomat whose name was anglicized as Otto or Otho
- Otho, Iowa, a town in the United States
- short for the Otho-Corpus Gospels, a fragmentary illuminated manuscript
- Otho, a character in the Deverry Cycle book cycle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Otho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.