Clark County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||673 ft (205 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||440733|
The Otisco post office was established in 1870.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- History of the Ohio Falls Cities and Their Counties: Precincts of Jefferson County, Ky. General histories of Clark and Floyd counties, Ind. New Albany and Floyd County. Clark County and Jeffersonville. L. A. Williams & Company. 1882. p. 354.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 253. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...and perhaps named for Otisco Lake in New York.
- "Clark County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
|This Clark County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Louisville metro area-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|