From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Otta may refer to:
- Otta, Norway, a Norwegian town in Gudbrandsdal
- Otta (weapon), a curved stick used in the Indian martial art of Kalarippayattu
- An alternative spelling of Ota, Nigeria, a city in Ogun State, Nigeria
- A preliminary name of the yotta SI unit prefix
- Hildisvini, also known as "Otta the Simple", Freya's lover in Norse mythology
- "On the Turning Away", a 1987 progressive rock song by Pink Floyd
- Ótta, a 2014 post-metal album by Sólstafir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Otta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.