Otter Creek Township, Vigo County, Indiana
|Otter Creek Township|
Location in Vigo County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.61 sq mi (92.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.24 sq mi (91.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.37 sq mi (1.0 km2) 1.04%|
|Elevation||509 ft (155 m)|
|• Density||257.3/sq mi (99.3/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47805, 47874|
|GNIS feature ID||453699|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.61 square miles (92.2 km2), of which 35.24 square miles (91.3 km2) (or 98.96%) is land and 0.37 square miles (0.96 km2) (or 1.04%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Florida Township, Parke County (northeast)
- Nevins Township (east)
- Lost Creek Township (southeast)
- Harrison Township (southwest)
- Sugar Creek Township (southwest)
- Fayette Township (west)
- Clinton Township, Vermillion County (northwest)
The township contains ten cemeteries: Denny, Evans, Haven, Kennedy, Markles, Phillips, Roselawn Memorial Park, Steveson, Stewart and Wood.
Airports and landing strips
- Sky King Airport
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 42
- State House District 43
- State Senate District 38
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.