Otto, Count of Vermandois
Otto (or Eudes) of Vermandois (or Vermicelli) (29 August 979 – 25 May 1045), Count of Vermandois, was the son of Herbert III, Count of Vermandois and Ermengarde of Bar-sur-Seine. He succeeded his brother, Adalbert II as count of Vermandois in 1015. Otto donated property to Notre-Dame de Homblières by charter.
Family and children
He married Pavia (or Patia) (b. 990). Their children were:
- Herbert IV, Count of Vermandois.
- Simon (-after 1076), Seigneur de Ham.
- Peter of Vermandois He is shown by Brandenburg as the son of Comte Eudes.
- Bachrach, Bernard S.; Bachrach, David S. (2018). Deeds of the Bishops of Cambrai. Routledge.
- Le Jan, Régine (2003). Famille et pouvoir dans le monde franc (VIIe-Xe siècle) (in French). Publications de la Sorbonne.
| Count of Vermandois
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|