Otto, North Carolina
|Otto, North Carolina|
|Elevation||2,070 ft (630 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1021766|
Otto is an unincorporated community in Macon County, North Carolina, United States. Otto is located along U.S. Route 23 8.4 miles (13.5 km) south of Franklin. Otto has a post office with ZIP code 28763. Otto has a community development organization which meets to regularly in the Otto Community Building. This building is attached to the Otto Fire Station which is run by volunteer firefighters.
- "Otto". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "HOME". www.ottonc.org. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- "Otto Volunteer Fire Department - Otto, NC". FireDepartment.net. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
|This article about a location in Macon County, North Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|