Otto II of Nassau
|Otto II of Nassau|
|Died||6 January 1351(aged 45–46)|
|Noble family||House of Nassau|
|Spouse(s)||Adelheid of Vianden|
|Father||Heinrich of Nassau|
|Mother||Adelheid of Heinsberg|
Otto married Adelheid of Vianden, daughter of Philip of Vianden and Adelheid of Arnsberg. They had four children:
- Adelheid of Nassau, who became a nun at Keppel, and later became an Abbess.
- Johan I of Nassau who married Margareta von der Marck.
- Heinrich "the Swashbuckler" (died 5 September 1402 in Kassel) became a Canon at the Cologne Cathedral.
- Otto of Nassau, first a canon and provost of St. Moritz at Mainz, and later canon at Cologne and Mainz cathedrals.
- De Nederlandsche leeuw: Maandblad van het Koninklijk Nederlandsch Genootschap voor Geslacht- en Wapenkunde, Volumes 1889-1894, pg 89-91 Google Books
- Cawley, Charles, House of Nassau, Medieval Lands database, Foundation for Medieval Genealogy,[self-published source][better source needed] at Medieval Lands