Otto of Wittelsbach
(Redirected from Otto von Wittelsbach)
Otto of Wittelsbach may refer to:
- Otto IV, Count of Wittelsbach (c. 1083 – 1156), father of Otto I of Wittelsbach, Duke of Bavaria
- Otto I Wittelsbach, Duke of Bavaria (1117–1183)
- Otto VIII, Count Palatine of Bavaria, killed in 1209, son of Count Otto VII of Wittelsbach and murderer of King Philip of Swabia
- Otto II Wittelsbach, Duke of Bavaria (1206–1253), Duke of Bavaria and Count Palatine of the Rhine
- Otto III, Duke of Bavaria (1261–1312)
- Otto IV, Duke of Lower Bavaria (1307–1334)
- Otto V, Duke of Bavaria (1346–1379), also Margrave of Brandenburg as Otto VII
- King Otto of Greece (1815–1867), of the House of Wittelsbach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Otto of Wittelsbach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.