Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ottoman or ottoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ottoman may refer to:
Governments and dynasties
- Ottoman Caliphate, claimant to an Islamic caliphate from 1517 to 1924
- Ottoman Empire, in existence from 1299 to 1923
Ethnicities and languages
- Ottoman Armenians, the Armenian ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman Greeks, the Greek ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman Serbs, the Serbian ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman Turks, the Turkic ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire
- Ottoman (furniture), padded stool or footstool
- Ottoman (textile), fabric with a pronounced ribbed or corded effect, often made of silk or a mixture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ottoman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.