|Elevation||3,900 ft (1,200 m)|
Otuke is a town in Otuke District, Lango sub-region, in Northern Uganda. It is the chief municipal, administrative and commercial center of the district and the district headquarters are located in the town. The district is named after the town.
Otuke is located approximately 66 kilometres (41 mi), by road, east of Lira, the largest city in the sub-region. This location lies approximately 310 kilometres (190 mi), by road, north of Kampala, Uganda's largest city and the capital of that country. The coordinates of Otuke are:2°26'39.0"N, 33°30'10.0"E (Latitude:2.444175; Longitude:33.502766).
The population of the town of Otuke is not known, as of June 2014.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits and close to the edges of town:
- The headquarters of Otuke District Administration
- The offices of Otuke Town Council
- Otuke Central Market
- Orum Health Centre IV
- Approximate Distance Between Lira And Otuke With Map
- Map Showing Kampala And Otuke With Distance Marker
- Google, . "Location of Otuke At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 3 June 2014.