Bárbara Allende Gil de Biedma (born June 29, 1957, Madrid, Spain), also known as Ouka Leele (Madrid, June 29, 1957) is a Spanish photographer. Her uncle Jaime Gil de Biedma was a famous poet; and her cousin Esperanza Aguirre was the President of the Community of Madrid from 2003 to 2012.
She was one of the most important photographers during La Movida Madrileña and she has also worked as an illustrator and written several poetry books.
She is a member of the Agence VU.
- Premio Nacional de Fotografía, Ministry of Culture, 2005
- Premio de Cultura de la Comunidad de Madrid, 2003 (photography)
- Premio Ícaro de Artes Plásticas, Diario 16, 1983.
- Centre of Vieille Charité, Marseille
- Photography Andalusian Centre
- Collection Arco, Madrid
- Foundation Cartier, Paris
- Foundation La Caixa, Barcelona
- Cervantes Institute, Lisbon
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía. Madrid
- Tabaco Gitanes, Paris.
- Poesía en carne viva (Ediciones Atlantis, 2006)
- Ouka Leele. El nombre de una estrella (Ellago Ediciones, 2006)
- Ouka Leele inédita (tf. editores, 2008).
- Álvarez, J. D. Esa luz cuando justo da el sol. Biografía de Ouka Leele (Neverland Ediciones, 2006).
- (in Spanish) Biography.