Oulad Bou el Hsaïn
Dar Oulad Bou Hsaïne
Oulad Bel Houcine
Oulad Hsaïne, Awlad Ahcene
|Rural commune and town|
|Province||Sidi Slimane Province|
|Time zone||WET (UTC+0)|
|• Summer (DST)||WEST (UTC+1)|
Oulad H'Cine is a small town and rural commune in Sidi Slimane Province of the Gharb-Chrarda-Béni Hssen region of Morocco. At the time of the 2004 census, the commune had a total population of 27972 people living in 4389 households.
Oulad H'Cine commune is located in the northeast corner of Sidi Slimane Province, with Chbanate to the south, Bir Taleb to the southeast, Khnichet to the east, Sidi M'Hamed Chelh to the northeast, and Al Haouafate to the northwest, all five of Sidi Kacem Province. To the west and southwest of Oulad H'Cine commune is M'Saada, its only adjacent commune in Sidi Slimane Province. R413, the road from the town of Sidi Kacem to Al Haouafate is the boundary between M'Saada and Oulad H'Cine.
- Oulad Bou el Hsaïn (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Dar Oulad Bou Hsaïne (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Oulad Bel Houcine (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "إقليم سيدي سليمان في أرقام (Region of Sidi Slimane in numbers)" (in Arabic). Sidi Slimane City. 21 November 2010. Archived from the original on 31 March 2013. citing the Le Matin du Sahara et du Maghreb newspaper's report of a Gharb-Chrarda-Béni Hssen regional governance meeting.
- "Recensement général de la population et de l'habitat de 2004" (PDF). Haut-commissariat au Plan, Lavieeco.com. Retrieved 15 June 2012.
|This Morocco location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|