Our Grand Despair
|Our Grand Despair|
|Directed by||Seyfi Teoman|
|Produced by||Yamac Okur|
|Written by||Seyfi Teoman|
|Edited by||Cicek Kahraman|
Our Grand Despair (Turkish: Bizim Büyük Çaresizliğimiz) is a 2011 Turkish drama film, directed by Seyfi Teoman, about two flatmates who reluctantly take in their friend's traumatised sister. The film premiered in competition at the 61st Berlin International Film Festival.
- Ilker Aksum as Ender
- Fatih Al as Cetin
- Gunes Sayin as Nihal
- Taner Birsel as Murat - Cetin's brother
- Baki Davrak as Fikret - Nihal's brother
- Mehmet Ali Nuroglu as Bora - Nihal's boyfriend
- "The Competition of the 61st Berlinale". Berlinale. Archived from the original on 21 January 2011. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
- "Turkish Film is Included in the Race for Golden Bear Award". TRT. 20 January 2011. Retrieved 20 January 2011.
|This article related to a Turkish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|