Our Neighbors – The Carters
|Our Neighbors – The Carters|
|Directed by||Ralph Murphy|
|Produced by||Charles R. Rogers|
|Screenplay by||S.K. Lauren|
|Story by||Renaud Hoffman|
|Music by||Victor Young|
|Edited by||William Shea|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Our Neighbors – The Carters is a 1939 American comedy film directed by Ralph Murphy and written by S.K. Lauren. The film stars Fay Bainter, Frank Craven, Edmund Lowe, Genevieve Tobin, Mary Thomas and Mildred Coles. The film was released on November 24, 1939, by Paramount Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)
- Fay Bainter as Ellen Carter
- Frank Craven as Doc Carter
- Edmund Lowe as Bill Hastings
- Genevieve Tobin as Gloria Hastings
- Mary Thomas as Mattie Carter
- Mildred Coles as Gloria Carter
- Scotty Beckett as Dickie Carter
- Benny Bartlett as Junior Carter
- Donald Brenon as Paul Carter
- Nana Bryant as Louise Wilcox
- Thurston Hall as Mr. Guilfoyle
- Granville Bates as Joseph Laurence
- Edward McWade as Pop Hagen
- Norman Phillips Jr. as Henry Laurence
- Richard Clayton as Peter Bush
- Frank Reicher as Dr. Proser
- "Our Neighbors-the Carters (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1940-02-15). "Movie Review - Sidewalks of London - THE SCREEN; Laughton and Leigh Buss the Buskers in 'Sidewalks of London'-New Films at Criterion and Central". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
- "Our Neighbors – The Carters". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-04.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|