From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the summit in Chaffee County. For the summit in Saguache County, see Mount Ouray.
|Elevation||12,963 ft (3,951 m) |
|Location||Chaffee County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Sawatch Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Independence Pass, Colorado
Ouray Peak, elevation 12,963 ft (3,951 m), is a summit in the Sawatch Mountains of Colorado. The peak is 6 mi (9.7 km) south of Independence Pass in the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness of San Isabel National Forest.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Ouray Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 6, 2014.
- The elevation of Ouray Peak includes an adjustment of +1.974 m (+6.48 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- Independence Pass Quadrangle - Colorado (Map). 1 : 24,000. 7,5 Minute Series (Topographic). United States Geological Survey. 1994. ISBN 978-0-607-91499-3.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|