Ourimbah railway station
Northbound view in September 2012
|Location||Old Pacific Highway, Ourimbah
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||90.61 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||15 August 1887|
Ourimbah railway station is located on the Main Northern line in New South Wales, Australia. It serves the northern Central Coast suburb of Ourimbah opening on 15 August 1887. The station had passing loops and a freight yard that were removed in March 1993.
Platforms & services
Ourimbah has two side platforms. It is serviced by NSW TrainLink Central Coast & Newcastle Line services travelling from Sydney Central to Hamilton (Newcastle). Peak-hour services travel from Central to Wyong via the North Shore line.
|1||services to Gosford & Sydney Central via Strathfield
services to Sydney Central via Gordon
morning peak only
|2||services to Wyong & Hamilton (Newcastle)|||
Busways operate two routes via Ourimbah station:
- 36: Gosford station to Westfield Tuggerah via Narara
- 37: Gosford station to Westfield Tuggerah via Wyoming
Red Bus Services operate one route via Ourimbah station:
- Ourimbah Station NSWrail.net
- Ourimbah Railway Station Group & Residence NSW Environment & Heritage
- "Signalling & Safeworking" Railway Digest May 1993 page 207
- "Central Coast & Newcastle line timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 5 January 2015.
- "Route 36 timetable information". Busways. 30 November 2014.
- "Route 37 timetable information". Busways. 30 November 2014.
- "Bateau Bay Square timetable" (PDF). Red Bus Service. 1 August 2015.