From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oury may refer to:
- Oury, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Oury Department, the surrounding department in Balé Province, Burkina Faso
- Aly Oury, a town in Senegal
- Saint-Martin-du-Mesnil-Oury, a commune in Normandy, France
- Gérard Oury (1919–2006), French film director
- Granville Henderson Oury (1825–1891), American politician
- Fernand Oury (1920–1997), French teacher
- Jean Oury (1924–2014), French psychiatrist
- Anna Caroline Oury (1808–1880), German-French pianist
- Oury Jalloh (1968–2005), asylum seeker from Sierra Leone, died in police cell in Dessau, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.