|Predecessor||Sree Kerala Varma Government Ayurvedic Pharmacy|
|Headquarters||Kuttanellur, Thrissur City, Thrissur City, Kerala, India|
|Revenue||Rs 45 crore|
|Profit||Rs 6.69 crore|
|Owner||Government of Kerala|
|Parent||Government of Kerala|
Oushadhi or Pharmaceutical Corporation (Indian Medicines) Kerala Ltd is an Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing company situated in Kuttanellur, in Thrissur City of Kerala state. It is a 100% Government of Kerala owned company and produces around 450 ayurvedic formulations.
Oushadhi (The Pharmaceutical Corporation I.M Kerala Ltd) originated as Sree Kerala Varma Government Ayurvedic Pharmacy in 1941 at the instance of His Highness Kerala Varma VI the Maharaja of Cochin from 1941 to 1943. He is also known as Midukkan Thampuran, A well known Ayurvedic physician with in depth knowledge in Sanskrit and specialized in "Vishavaidyam" (Poison treatment). In 1975, the company was registered and renamed as "The Pharmaceutical Corporation (Indian Medicines) Kerala Ltd" Thrissur.
Oushadhi has two factories at Kuttanellur, Thrissur City and Pariyaram in Kannur District. The company has established 30-bed Pancha Karma Hospital and Research Institute at Thrissur City and a specialty centre for Ayurveda and Yoga at Sasthamangalam near Thiruvananthapuram. Oushadhi is also supplying Ayurvedic medicines to 1,035 Government hospitals, dispensaries and five other states at concessional prices. The company also owns two medicinal plant nurseries at Kuttanellur and Pariyaram. Oushadhi has hundreds of Agencies across Kerala, and now a new agency has been started in Bangalore called Oushadhi Ayurvedic Centre www.oushadhibangalore.in, the first ever authorized agency in Karnataka State. 
- "Oushadhi pays Rs 1-cr dividend to Kerala Govt". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "TBGRI, Oushadhi to conduct a three-phase clinical trial of drug". Times of India. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi to start courses in pharmacy". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi pays Rs.1 crore as dividend". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi to go in for expansion". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi to set up new unit in Kannur". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Oushadhi plans expansion programme". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.