|Service/||Gambian National Army|
|Commands held||Chief of the Defence Staff|
Ousman Badjie (born 15 November 1967) was the Chief of the Defence Staff and of the Army of the Gambia, and Lieutenant-General in the Gambian Army, having succeeded Masaneh Kinteh to the position. He was removed from his position in March 2017.
Badjie received attention during the 2016–2017 Gambian constitutional crisis for his alleged support of Adama Barrow in December, then supporting Yahya Jammeh in January, though later saying that his troops will not fight for Jammeh against ECOWAS forces.
- "Gambia's new leader Barrow fires armed forces chief". News24. Retrieved 2018-04-14.
- "We are not going to involve ourselves in any fight - Gambian army chief". Africanews. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "Army chief declares support for Yahya Jammeh". Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- "Gambia military chief sacked as clear-out gains pace". Yahoo! News: Agence-France Presse. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "How Gambia's top brass turned on long-ruling Jammeh". Reuters. Retrieved 19 January 2017.