This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018)
|Industry||Enterprise Software |
Platform as a Service
|Headquarters||Boston, MA - USA|
|Paulo Rosado, CEO |
Mark Leek & Tim MacCarrick, CFO
Carlos Alves, Chief Customer Officer
Number of employees
OutSystems is a low-code platform which provides tools for companies to develop, deploy and manage omnichannel enterprise applications.
OutSystems is a member of the Consortium of IT Software Quality (CISQ).
In 2014 OutSystems launched a free version of the platform that provides developers with personal cloud environments to create and deploy web and mobile applications without charge. The current version is 11, for both the paid and unpaid versions.
- "OutSystems Achieves Record Revenue in 2018 with Successful Customers Fueling Low-Code Market Leadership".
- || Forbes: Is Outsystems Portugal's Latest Unicorn?
- Mike Butcher (2018-06-05). "OutSystems raises $360M from KKR and Goldman Sachs". TechCrunch.
- Alex Bugge (2018-11-08). "Portugal's OutSystems eyes rapid expansion after securing funding: CEO". Reuters.
- OutSystems (2021-02-17). "OutSystems, Software Development Platform Leader, Raises $150 Million Investment at $9.5 Billion Valuation".
- || PCMag
- "Thousands of Developers Worldwide Empowered by OutSystems Free Cloud Offering". OutSystems. 2014-05-28.