Out Stealing Horses (film)
|Out Stealing Horses|
|Directed by||Hans Petter Moland|
|Produced by||Turid Øversveen|
|Written by||Hans Petter Moland|
|Based on||Out Stealing Horses|
by Per Petterson
|Music by||Kaspar Kaae|
|Edited by||Jens Christian Fodstad|
Out Stealing Horses (Norwegian: Ut og stjæle hester) is a 2019 Norwegian drama film directed by Hans Petter Moland. It was selected to compete for the Golden Bear at the 69th Berlin International Film Festival. At Berlin, the film won the Silver Bear for Outstanding Artistic Contribution. It was selected as the Norwegian entry for the Best International Feature Film at the 92nd Academy Awards.
A 67-year-old recalls the summer of 1948, the year he turned fifteen.
- List of submissions to the 92nd Academy Awards for Best International Feature Film
- List of Norwegian submissions for the Academy Award for Best International Feature Film
- "Selection for Competition and Berlinale Special Completed". berlinale. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "Berlin Film Festival 2019: Nadav Lapid's 'Synonyms' Wins Golden Bear". Variety. Retrieved 17 February 2019.
- Roxborough, Scott (3 September 2019). "Oscars: Norway Picks 'Out Stealing Horses' for International Film Category". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- Tartaglione, Nancy (3 September 2019). "Norway Enters Stellan Skarsgard-Starrer 'Out Stealing Horses' Into Oscar Race". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
|This article related to Norwegian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|