From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Outback is the name used to describe remote arid regions of Australia.
Outback can also mean:
- Outback (Region), Regional Area of the Local Government Association of South Australia
- Oregon Outback, The high desert region of southeastern Oregon is referred to as the Oregon Outback
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Outback (G.I. Joe), a fictional character from the G.I. Joe toy line
- Outback (Transformers), a fictional robot from the Transformers toy line
- Outback (film), a 1971 film, also known as Wake in Fright
- The Outback (2012 film), a 2012 CG animated film also named Koala Kid
- The Outback – alternate title for Prey, a 2009 Australian film
- Outback (group), a 1980s musical group
- R.M. Williams Outback, an Australian magazine
- Outback Steakhouse, an American restaurant chain
- Outback Communities Authority, a government agency which provides municipal services to the unincorporated areas of South Australia
- Australian Outbacks, the national gridiron team
- Outback Champions Series, professional tennis events
- Subaru Outback, a station/sport utility wagon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.