Outcast (Kreator album)
|Studio album by Kreator|
|Released||July 22, 1997|
|Recorded||Principal Studios, Münster, Germany|
|Genre||Gothic metal, industrial metal, thrash metal|
|Producer||Vincent Wojno, Kreator|
Outcast is the eighth studio album by German thrash metal band Kreator. It was released by G.U.N. Records in 1997. This album featured more gothic rock and industrial influences than earlier Kreator, retaining little of the thrash metal from previous years.
All songs written by Mille Petrozza, except where noted.
|1.||"Leave This World Behind"||3:29|
|8.||"Stronger than Before"||Petrozza, Tommy Vetterli, Christian Giesler||3:17|
|9.||"Ruin of Life"||3:53|
|10.||"Whatever It May Take"||Petrozza, Vetterli, Giesler||3:47|
|12.||"Against the Rest"||2:39|
|13.||"A Better Tomorrow"||4:13|
- Mille Petrozza - Guitar, Vocals, Programming
- Jürgen Reil - Drums, Programming
- Christian Giesler - Bass guitar
- Tommy Vetterli - Guitar, Programming
- Vincent Wojno - Producer, Engineer
- Kreator - Producer
- Vincent Sorg - Programming
- Harald Hoffmann - Photography
- Dirk Rudolph - Sleeve design
- Christian Loenhoff - Woodblock
- Guido Eickelmann - Programming
- Recorded at Principal Studios, Münster, Germany by Vincent Wojno and Britta Kühlmann . Assisted by Vincent Sorg, Jörg Umbreit and Sascha Kramski. Mixed at Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, the Netherlands by Ronald Prent. Assisted by Joerg Steinfadt.
First pressings of this CD in the USA, released by F.A.D. records in 1997, had errors on certain music tracks where an unknown song bled through during playback. F.A.D. recalled the discs and printed an updated edition later in 1997 that corrected this error. During that time, people who purchased the CD could also send in the faulty disc and receive an updated disc.
Many editions of the Noise/Sanctuary Records re-issue has a factory error with the artwork. The printing on the back insert behind the disc contains the same artwork as the insert for Kreator's album Cause for Conflict.