Outdoor Advertising Association of America
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
President and CEO
Founded in 1891, OAAA regulates industry member standards covering both digital and static out-of-home advertising. OAAA provides its members with current government regulations, marketing innovations and overall OOH standard operations. There are five main OAAA membership categories: General, OOH Media, Associate, Affiliate, and International.
OAAA annually hosts two awards programs recognizing media planning and OOH creative work. The OOH Media Plan Awards program recognizes exceptional media planning in the creation and execution of an OOH campaign. The OAAA OBIE Awards celebrates the best creative OOH over several product categories and formats.
- Fletcher, Nancy. "OOH flies high in the digital age". Retrieved 2016-03-12.
- "Nancy Fletcher OAAA Keynote Speech". billboardinsider.com. 19 April 2016.
- "Outdoor Association Changes Guidelines". adweek.com.
- "Outdoor Advertising Association of America - Crunchbase". Crunchbase.
- "DailyDOOH » Blog Archive » OAAA Extends Deadline For 2015 OOH Media Plan Awards". dailydooh.com.
- "Here Are the Year's 4 Best Out-of-Home Campaigns, as Judged by the OBIE Awards". adweek.com.
- "Ad Award Archive - ANA Educational Foundation". aef.com.