Outfit of the day
An outfit of the day (commonly abbreviated OOTD) is where fashion bloggers show what clothes (or outfits) they wear on a particular day or occasion. These are often found on social media websites, such as Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest, as well as various videos on YouTube. Mostly used by a younger female demographic, one example of a typical current outfit of the day would be a top from Forever 21, low rise jeans from American Eagle, UGG Australia boots, as well as some accessories including a Coach purse, makeup, and various jewelry. Similar to these blogs are known as "outfit(s) of the week" (OOTW), where the blogger will display what they plan to wear during a whole week (or several days).
Related to the OOTD blog is the "what's in my bag?" blogs, used by females. These bloggers show what type of bag or purse they have and then reveal what contents are inside it.
- Felix von Keudell (2012). The Internet: The Book Of Revelations, Volume 5. Books on Demand. ISBN 3848254530. Retrieved May 16, 2014.
- Leah Gonzalez (March 21, 2014). "Zappos Creates Personalized Shopping Experience For Instagram's #OOTD Fans". PSFK. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "outfit of the day on Tumblr". Tumblr.com. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "Fashion/Style/OOTD on Pinterest". Pinterest.com. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- Google search results
- "College Prep: (Update!) What's In My Bag". Thecollegeprepster.com. March 27, 2014. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|