Outfit of the day
An outfit of the day (commonly abbreviated OOTD) is where fashion bloggers show what clothes (or outfits) they wear on a particular day or occasion. These are often found on social media websites, such as Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest, as well as various videos on YouTube. Mostly used by a younger female demographic, one example of a typical current outfit of the day would be a top from Forever 21, low rise jeans from American Eagle, UGG Australia boots, as well as some accessories including a Coach purse, makeup, and various jewelry. Similar to these blogs are known as "outfit(s) of the week" (OOTW), where the blogger will display what they plan to wear during a whole week (or several days).
- Felix von Keudell (2012). The Internet: The Book Of Revelations, Volume 5. Books on Demand. ISBN 3848254530. Retrieved May 16, 2014.
- Leah Gonzalez (March 21, 2014). "Zappos Creates Personalized Shopping Experience For Instagram's #OOTD Fans". PSFK. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "outfit of the day on Tumblr". Tumblr.com. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "Fashion/Style/OOTD on Pinterest". Pinterest.com. Retrieved May 17, 2014.
- "youtube outfits of the day - Google Search". www.google.com.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|