Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up outlander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outlander may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Outlander (novel), a 1991 novel by Diana Gabaldon
- Outlander (film), a 2008 science-fiction film directed by Howard McCain and starring James Caviezel
- Outlander (video game), a 1992 action video game developed by Mindscape for the Genesis and Super NES platforms
- Outlander, a 1970 album by Welsh musician Meic Stevens
- The Outlander, the English translation of two novels by Canadian writer Germaine Guèvremont
- The Outlander, a novel by Gil Adamson
- The Outlander (film), a film adaptation of the Guèvremont work by Érik Canuel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outlander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.