From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up outlet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outlet may refer to:
- "Outlet" (song), by American rapper Desiigner
- Outlet (Antigua newspaper)
- Outlet, Ontario, a community in Canada
- An electrical outlet
- An outlet store or outlet mall
- The pelvic outlet
- Outlet, a connection method used in the Objective-C programming language and environments derived from it
- The Outlet Company, a defunct retail and broadcasting company
- A river that runs out of a lake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outlet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.