From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Outlier is a statistical term.
Outlier or Outliers can also refer to:
- Outliers (book), by Malcolm Gladwell
- Outlier (ballet), by Wayne McGregor
- Outlier (album), by Twelve Foot Ninja
- Exclave, a geopolitical term
- Polynesian outlier, culturally Polynesian islands which lie in Melanesia and Micronesia
- Inliers and outliers (geology), a geological term
- Anomaly detection in data mining
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outlier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.