From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For outlines of subjects and Wikipedia's contents, see Portal:Contents/Outlines. For the Wikipedia Information page, see Wikipedia:Outlines.
|Look up outline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outline may refer to:
- Outline (list), a document summary, in hierarchical list format. A type of tree structure
- Outline (software), a note-taking application for iOS and OS X
- Outline drawing, a sketch depicting the outer edges of a person or object, without interior details or shading
- Outline typeface, in typography
- The Outline, an experimental band from the US
- "Outlines" (song), a 2014 song by Mike Mago and Dragonette
- Outline, the representation of a word in shorthand
- Outline Records, record label founded by Jane Ira Bloom
- Outliner, software application for creating outlines
- Contour (disambiguation)
- Lining out
- Silhouette, art form emphasizing the outline of the subject of the art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.