From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Outline (disambiguation))
|Look up outline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outline may refer to:
- Outline drawing, a sketch depicting the outer edges of a person or object, without interior details or shading.
- Outline (list), a document summary, in hierarchical list format. A type of tree structure.
- Outline typeface, in typography
- Outline, the representation of a word in shorthand
- The Outline, an experimental band from Los Angeles, CA
- Outliner, software application for creating outlines
- Contour (disambiguation)
- Lining out
- Silhouette, art form emphasizing the outline of the subject of the art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.