Outline of smoking
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to smoking:
Smoking – activity of intentionally burning and inhaling a small quantity of a substance, most often tobacco.
What type of thing is smoking?
Smoking can be described as all of the following:
Types of smoking
- Tobacco smoking – method of consuming tobacco, from which small amounts are burned and the smoke inhaled.
- Cannabis smoking – method of consuming cannabis, from which small amounts are burned and the smoke inhaled.
History of smoking
General smoking concepts
- Cigarette taxes in the United States
- Tobacco and health
- History of commercial tobacco in the United States
- Inflight smoking
- Religious views on smoking
- Smoking pipe
- Smoking ban
- Smoking cessation
- Smoking fetish
- Herbal cigarette