The 17th Anninersary Issue of Outlook
|Editor in Chief||Rajesh Ramachandran|
|Publisher||Outlook Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.|
|First issue||October, 1995|
|Based in||New Delhi|
Outlook is a weekly general interest English news magazine owned by the Raheja group and published in India. It features contents from politics, sports, cinema, and stories of broad interests. It was first issued in October, 1995 with Vinod Mehta as the Editor in Chief.
Editors in Chief
- Rajesh Ramachandran (2016)
- IRS 2014 Topline Findings mruc.net. Retrieved 31 March 2013. Archived 7 April 2014 at Wayback Machine.
- "2. Which business family owns the Outlook Publishing group?". Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- India: Newspapers and Magazines Online worldpress.org. Retrieved 31 March 2013
- Politicians, journalists should never be friends:Vinod Mehta livemint.com. Retrieved 31 March 2013
- "Renowned journalist Vinod Mehta dies of multi-organ failure". The Times of India. 8 March 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- Who's Who @ Tehelka tehelka.com. Retrieved 31 March 2013
|This news magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.