Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up output in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Output may refer to:
- The information produced by a computer, see Input/output
- An output state of a system, see state (computer science)
- Output (economics), the amount of goods and services produced
- Power (physics) or Work (physics) output of a machine
- Dependent variable of a function, in mathematics
- Output (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Output.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.