Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up outrage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outrage may refer to:
- Outrage (emotion), an emotion
- Outrage (character), SuddenOutrage, strongest force shielder in Cabal Online
- Tort of outrage, in law, an alternative term for intentional infliction of emotional distress
- Outrage, a novel by Henry Denker 1982
- Outrage, a play by Itamar Moses 2001
- Outrage, a book by Vincent Bugliosi about the O. J. Simpson murder case
Film and television
- Outrage (1950 film), a B-movie directed by Ida Lupino
- The Outrage, a 1964 film directed by Martin Ritt
- Outrage (1973 film), a television crime drama film produced for American Broadcasting Company
- Outrage (1998 film), an American television film
- Outrage (2009 film), a documentary directed by Kirby Dick
- Outrage: Born in Terror, a 2009 film starring Natasha Lyonne
- Outrage (2010 film), a 2010 Japanese yakuza film by Takeshi Kitano
- Beyond Outrage, a 2012 Japanese yakuza film by Takeshi Kitano which is a sequel to the 2010 film
- ¡Dispara! (English: Outrage!), a 1993 Spanish revenge tragedy film directed by Carlos Saura
- "The Outrage" (Marcus Welby, M.D.), a controversial 1974 episode of the American series Marcus Welby, M.D.
- The Outrage (2011 film), a 2011 Thai film starring Mario Maurer
- Outrage (band), a Japanese thrash metal band
- Outrage (album), a 2011 album by October Rage
- Outrage, a 1988 EP by Oi Polloi
- "Outrage", a song by Booker T. & the M.G.'s from the 1965 album Soul Dressing
- "Outrage", a song by Capital Lights from the 2008 album This Is an Outrage!
- Outrage! (game), a board game
- OutRage!, a UK LGBT-rights direct-action group
- Outrage Entertainment, a video game developer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outrage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.