Outremont High School
Outremont High School was a high school in the Montreal suburb of Outremont, operated by the Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal. The school was located at 500 Boulevard Dollard and opened in 1955. The building is now an adult education centre.
- Irwin Cotler, law professor and Canadian Member of Parliament
- Lawrence Bergman, member of the National Assembly of Quebec and philanthropist
- Elias Koteas, Actor
- Maurice Lasry, Montreal Lawyer and Mediator specialized in Commercial Law
- ALA Bulletin. American Library Association. 1960.
- Roderick MacLeod; Mary Anne Poutanen (2004). A Meeting of the People: School Boards and Protestant Communities in Quebec, 1801-1998. McGill-Queen's Press - MQUP. pp. 217–. ISBN 978-0-7735-2742-3.
- Boone, M (May 4, 2007). "Grad list reads like who's who of Canadian movers and shakers It's the Overachievers Ball: 127 men and women who aced high school and have been kicking butt ever since". The Gazette. Montreal. Retrieved 15 March 2010.
- Arnold, Janice (31 October 2003). "Lubavitcher seeks seat on public school board". Canadian Jewish News. Retrieved 15 March 2010.
- Carson, Susan (June 1, 1984). "Student theatre explores effects of racism". The Gazette. Montreal. Retrieved March 15, 2010.
|This Quebec school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|