Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up outro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outro may refer to:
- Outro (album) (2002), the second album by Brazilian composer, singer and producer Jair Oliveira
- "Outro" (M83 song), a song by French electronic music band M83 from their 2011 album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
- "Outro", a song by American rock band Breaking Benjamin from their 2006 album, Phobia
- Outro (closing credits), added at the end of a motion picture, television program, or video game to list the cast and crew involved in the production
- Outro (literary), the conclusion or epilogue of a work of literature or journalism
- Outro (music), ending of a composition and may take the form of a coda
- Extro (disambiguation)
- Outroduction, a collection of B-Sides by The New Amsterdams
- Outros Lugares, an album by the Portuguese music composer António Pinho Vargas
- Outrospective, an album by Faithless
- The Intro and the Outro, a recording by The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.