From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up outro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outro may refer to:
- Outro (album) (2002), second album by Brazilian composer, singer and producer Jair Oliveira
- Outro (closing credits), added at the end of a motion picture, television program, or video game to list the cast and crew involved in the production
- Outro (literary), the conclusion or epilogue of a work of literature or journalism
- Outro (music), ending of a composition and may take the form of a coda
- "Outro", a song by Breaking Benjamin from Phobia
- Extro (disambiguation)
- Outroduction, a collection of B-Sides by The New Amsterdams
- Outros Lugares, an album by the Portuguese music composer António Pinho Vargas
- Outrospective, an album by Faithless
- The Intro and the Outro, a recording by The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.