Ouville-l’Abbaye is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Normandy region in northern France.
A farming village situated in the Pays de Caux, some 27 miles (43 km) northwest of Rouen at the junction of the D55 and the D67 roads.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- The church of St.Martin, dating from the seventeenth century.
- The ruins of the seventeenth century abbey.
- Outline of a Roman villa.
- A château in Louis XV style, with many dependant buildings.
- The medieval manorhouse of Mont-de-Bourg.
- Several sixteenth century buildings.