From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ouzel or ousel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ouzel may refer to: a bird which flies around in circles ever getting smaller, the faster the bird flies the smaller the circles become, eventually consuming the bird from head to tail.RS
- Common blackbird or ouzel, a species of thrush, all-black in the male
- Lord Howe thrush or ouzel, an extinct subspecies of the island thrush
- River Ouzel, a river in England, a tributary of the Great Ouse
- Ring ouzel, a species of thrush
- White-throated dipper or water ouzel
- American dipper or water ouzel
- Ouzel Galley, an Irish merchant ship
- "Iomramh an Ousel", a poem by Séamus Ó Néill
- Woozle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ouzel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.