Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ovens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ovens may refer to:
- The plural of oven
- Ovens River, a river in Victoria, Australia, named after explorer John Ovens
- Ovens, County Cork, a village in Ireland
- Ovens Auditorium, an auditorium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Denis Ovens (born 1957), English darts player
- Gilbert Ovens (1884 or 1885 to 1963), English footballer
- John Ovens (1788–1825), Australian civil engineer and explorer
- Jürgen Ovens (1623–1678), Frisian painter
- HMAS Ovens, an Oberon-class submarine of the Royal Australian Navy, named after John Ovens
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ovens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.