From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up over in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Over may refer to:
- Over, Cambridgeshire
- Over, Cheshire
- Over, Gloucestershire, near Gloucester
- Over, South Gloucestershire
- Over Bridge
- Over (album), by Peter Hammill
- "Over" (Blake Shelton song)
- "Over" (Drake song)
- "Over" (Evans Blue song)
- "Over" (Fayray song)
- "OVER" (Hey! Say! JUMP song)
- "Over" (High and Mighty Color song)
- "Over" (Lindsay Lohan song)
- "Over" (Portishead song)
- "Over", by A Perfect Circle from Mer de Noms
- "Over", by Embrace from If You've Never Been
- "Over", by Jimmy Eat World from Stay on My Side Tonight
- "Over", by X-Wife from Side Effects
- "Over", by Zarif from Box of Secrets
- Over, a term in radio voice procedure
- Over, a professional wrestling term
- Over (cricket), a division of play in the sport of cricket
- Over (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo), a fictional character in the anime/manga Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- "Over" (Breaking Bad), an episode from season two of Breaking Bad
- All pages beginning with "Over"
- "Over and Over", a song by Wilson Phillips, B-side from the single "Hold On"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Over.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.