From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overcast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overcast is the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds.
Overcast may also refer to:
- Overcast (band), an American metalcore band
- Overcast!, Atmosphere's first album
- Overcast! (EP), also released by Atmosphere
- Overcast, a Transformer Mini-Con on Giant Planet Team
- Operation Overcast, original name of Operation Paperclip, an Office of Strategic Services program to recruit German scientists after World War II
- Overcast stitch, a type of sewing stitch
- The Overcast, a monthly arts and culture newspaper in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Overcast (app), an iOS podcast listening app by Marco Arment
- A solo alias of Mark Newlands of Nasenbluten
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overcast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.