Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up overdose or overdosage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drug overdose is the ingestion or application of a medication or other substance in a quantity greater than that recommended.
Overdose may also refer to:
- Overdose (horse), a Hungarian racehorse
- Overdose (album), by Pizzicato Five
- Overdose (EP), by South Korean-Chinese boy bands EXO-K and EXO-M, and its title track
- "Overdose" (Ciara song)
- "Overdose" (Exo song)
- "Overdose", a song by Alessia Cara
- "Overdose," a song by Little Daylight (band)
- "Overdose", by Tomcraft
- Overdose, a 1995 animated cartoon produced by the National Film Board of Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overdose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.