From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overdose, overdosage, or overdosages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drug overdose is the ingestion or application of a medication in quantities greater than are recommended.
Overdose may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Overdose, a 1995 animated cartoon produced by the National Film Board of Canada
- Overdose (album), by Pizzicato Five
- Overdose (EP), by South Korean-Chinese boy bands EXO-K and EXO-M, and its title track
- The Overdose, by 11/5
- Overdose (AC/DC song)
- Overdose (Ciara song)
- "Overdose", by Gwen Stefani, an unreleased song
- "Overdose," a song by Little Daylight, featured on their album "Hello Memory"
- "Overdose", a song by Alessia Cara from her 2015 album Know-It-All
- "Overdose", by Tomcraft
- Overdose (horse), a Hungarian racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overdose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.