Number of locations
|Services||Bespoke Builds and Current Vehicle Enhancements|
Overfinch is a company that customizes Range Rovers and is based in Leeds, England. In 2005, Overfinch won the Ford “Special Recognition for Outstanding Achievement in Design” award for the SuperSport styling package. In November 2010, Overfinch was placed into administration, under the control of administrators Wilson Field. Autobrokers Ltd of Leeds (who had traded for the previous four years as the Overfinch Vehicle Retailing Division under then name 'Overfinch Leeds'), acquired the business and assets. Models include the Overfinch 580 S, the 2010 Overfinch Vogue GT (based on Range Rover), Overfinch SuperSport (based on Range Rover Sport), and Holland & Holland Overfinch 
- O’Donoghue, Shane (2008-08-08). "In tune with Ireland's needs". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2010-08-03.
- "Overfinch In Administration". Pistonheads. 2010-11-16. Retrieved 2010-11-16.
- "Overfinch bought out of administration". motortrader.com. 17 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-02-14.
- Metcalfe, Harry (February 2003). "Overfinch Range Rover 580S". Evo (magazine). Retrieved 2010-08-03.
- Quirk, Jon (2006-08-21). "First drives, Range Rover Overfinch SuperSport". Autocar. Retrieved 2010-08-03.
- Williams, David (2009-09-29). "Holland and Holland Overfinch Range Rover: the most luxurious model yet". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-08-02.