From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up overflow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overflow may refer to:
- 0verflow, a Japanese eroge developer
Computing and telecommunications
- arithmetic overflow, a condition that occurs when a calculation produces a result that is greater than what a given register can store or represent
- integer overflow, a condition that occurs when an integer calculation produces a result that is greater than what a given register can store or represent
- buffer overflow, a situation whereby the incoming data size exceeds that which can be accommodated by a buffer.
- heap overflow
- Overflow (software), a NASA-developed computational fluid dynamics program using overset (Chimera) grids
- overflow condition, a situation that occurs when more information is being transmitted than the hardware can handle
- overspill, a proof technique in non-standard analysis, is less commonly called overflow
- stack overflow in which a computer program makes too many subroutine calls and its call stack runs out of space
- Sanitary sewer overflow, a condition whereby untreated sewage is discharged into the environment, escaping wastewater treatment
- Overflow (album), a 2006 album by Matt Maher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overflow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.