From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Overflow (disambiguation))
|Look up overflow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overflow may refer to:
Computing and telecommunications
- Integer overflow, a condition that occurs when an integer calculation produces a result that is greater than what a given register can store or represent
- Buffer overflow, a situation whereby the incoming data size exceeds that which can be accommodated by a buffer.
- Heap overflow, a type of buffer overflow that occurs in the heap data area
- Overflow (software), a NASA-developed computational fluid dynamics program using overset (Chimera) grids
- Overflow condition, a situation that occurs when more information is being transmitted than the hardware can handle
- Overspill, a proof technique in non-standard analysis, is less commonly called overflow
- Stack overflow in which a computer program makes too many subroutine calls and its call stack runs out of space
- 0verflow, a Japanese video game developer
- Sanitary sewer overflow, a condition whereby untreated sewage is discharged into the environment, escaping wastewater treatment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overflow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.